For more than 20 years, Lymed has been marketing pressure garments and offering the following benefits:
- Use of exclusively top quality materials.
- Hypoallergenic materials.
- Very durable while maintaining pressure.
- UV protection (UPF 50+).
- Breathable (700l/m2/s).
- Fabric with a smooth interior that does not chafe on fragile skin.
- Machine Washable.
- Highly detailed patterns that take into account the client's anatomy and movements.
- Very flat seams.
- Extensive choice of fabric and seam colours.
Helps to improve proprioception in neurological disorders such as CP, Parkinson's, Ehlers-Danlos, ...
Used for thrombosis prevention, lymphoedema, venous insufficiency or swelling after surgical procedures.
To be used in aftercare for various reconstructive surgical, aesthetic and cosmetic procedures.
Interim & light
Usually used in the early stages of aftercare for burns when it is too early to use definitive pressure garments.